With just under 30 years in the hospitality sector, Hodson Bay Group offers you an opportunity to reach your potential, to study and learn all aspects of the hotel industry, to broaden your knowledge and to excel on a personal level.
Human Resources plays such an integral role in the fostering of our Core Values and we are now inviting applicants for the position of Hunan Resources Manager. The role will be based in Athlone and the primary responsibility will be to the 200 strong team at the Sheraton Athlone Hotel. There will also be a Group responsibility aligned to this role including the digital strategy and execution of Human Resources communications and recruitment.
This role with Hodson Bay Group offers real progression potential for the successful candidate. It invites an experienced HR Professional with recruitment experience and a strong knowledge of the recruitment market in the UK or Ireland. It will suit a HR professional with a passion for Human Resources, and the people marketing of Hodson Bay Group – its culture, its core values and its great product.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment (post, source, prescreen, schedule, references, offer, onboarding, etc).
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process required to achieve departmental business goals and results.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for the future.
- Oversee and develop the Group Recruitment Platform, maximising Hodson Bay Groups communications to provide real insights of our teams across all departments and locations.
- In collaboration with your colleagues, develop content to allow for more effective communication and understanding of the Group’s culture and core values, and how this is practices across Hodson Bay Group.
- Working with your colleagues in Human Resources across the Group, create online and offline traffic acquisition strategies to grow and develop engagement with our digital platforms - including organic social media, paid campaigns for Google Adwords and Display, paid Social Media, local press, outdoor, radio and events.
- Research and develop an understanding on how to maximise the exposure, engagement and applications via 3rd party recruitment platforms including Indeed; LinkedIN, Facebook; Twitter, Jobs.ie and other platforms which are emerging all the time.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events.
- Develop and execute effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Manage and maintain the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Develop effective relationships within recruitment vendors and the hiring community.
- HR Expertise.
- Communication (written, verbal and presentation skills)
- Relationship Management.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Business Acumen.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Ethical Practice.
- Strong project management skills