Hodson Bay Hotel
Food and Beverage Manager - Waterfront Cafe & Bar
Hodson Bay, County Roscommon, Ireland
€ (EUR) TBC
- To carry out all Managerial duties as per the agreed standards.
- To take control and responsibility for the Café and Bars
- To take every opportunity to maximize revenue
- To assist and carry out training as required and to document the same.
- To be responsible for the day to day queries, complaints, and issues that arises in the Café and Bars
- To ensure the highest levels of Customer Care are practiced at all times.
- To ensure cash/vouchers and all forms of payment are handled in a secure and responsible manner
- To deal with all complaints in a courteous and efficient manner and inform the senior manager.
- To attend the weekly Head’s of Department meetings in the absence of the Manager
- To ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises
- To carry out fire and accident details
- To observe all safety rules and procedures
- To ensure that all materials and equipment are not left in a hazardous state
- To report and where possible, take action on incidents of accidents, fire, loss or damage.
- Any other duties as directed by the Management
- This job description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified occasionally to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Your normal working week will be 5 days over a 7-day roster. The weekly roster includes weekend work.