Hodson Bay Hotel
Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Operative
Hodson Bay, County Roscommon, Ireland
€ (EUR) TBC
- Liaise with Management team on daily tasks to prioritize maintenance requirements for the Group
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications
- Completes and compiles reports relating to all aspects of planned preventative maintenance
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Deal with all electrical, plumbing, heating, and other maintenance issues daily.
- Coordinate contractors when required.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Conduct procurement research as required for new equipment and parts for existing equipment.
- Experience with boiler room plant, pumps, motors, VSDs, HVAV,BMS systems etc is desirable.
- Daily functions to be conducted as part of the wider hotel maintenance team along with coordinating with the wider hotel operations team.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize work
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Safety and health regulations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Qualification in basic engineering with full knowledge of the workings of electrics, heating and plumbing
- Certified electrical qualification desirable