Hodson Bay Hotel
€ (EUR) DOE
- Work as part of a team to provide the highest standard of food preparation quality and presentation.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme to ensure effective standards in line with hygiene and quality regulations.
- To provide excellent guest care at all times
- To maintain costs associated with food production and wastage.
- Planning breakfast in line with guest bookings for up to 300 people
- Work as part of a team
- Must have EU Citizenship / an EU Work Permit
- Must be highly organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team and individually
- Experienced and trained on HACCP
- Passion/flair and attention to detail for food production and presentation
- Must be able to follow pre-determined recipes
- 1 Years experience as a Breakfast Chef in a similar environment